The graduates in the Postharvest Technology and Logistics programme from Mae Fah Luang are expected to possess the following qualities:
- In-depth knowledge of and expertise in postharvest technology; and
- Ability to convert such knowledge and expertise into an impetus to the country’s economic growth and competitiveness, both at
- the national and international levels.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Quality Analysis Agricultural Products
- Postharvest Diseases and Insect Pests
- Biology postharvest
- Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops
- Agricultural Training
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Agriculture
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International1708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6834 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National1708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6834 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 260,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.