The BSc Computing (Hons) course at the Berlin campus in Germany focuses on the key areas that matter to organisations today.
The Computing (Hons) programme is offered by Arden University, Study Center Berlin .
You’ll cover topics including data mining and analysis, cloud solutions setup, and use of CRMs such as Salesforce and Microsoft.
We also provide you with one-to-one support and contextualised learning, so that you fully understand the latest developments and concepts being put into practice.
Our degree course in computing has been designed to give you the skills you need to start your career on the right footing. Your course modules have been freshly updated by our computing faculty members – ensuring that you gain the specialised knowledge employers need right now.
Over the course of 3 years you’ll study a total of 360 credit hours over seventeen modules. In years 2 and 3, you’ll study the required ‘core’ modules and choose 2 ‘elective’ modules from a choice of 4 options. This allows you to select specialised modules which cover topics that you want to learn about the most.
Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
Taught 100% in English
Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
Industry relevant, 21st century application
International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
Payment options and early-bird discounts available
Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor"
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureYear 1
- Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work (Core)
- Human Computer Interaction (Core)
- Data Analytics and Visualisation (Core)
- IT Project Management (Core)
- Systems Analysis and Design (Core)
Then choose 2 from:
- Advanced Databases (Elective)
- Digital Business (Elective)
- Object Oriented Programming (Elective)
- Ethics, Quality and Sustainability in Technological Environments (Elective)
- Data Mining (Core)
- Managing Innovation and Change (Core)
- Computing Project (Core)
Choose 2 from:
- Information Security Management (Elective)
- Technology Entrepreneurship (Elective)
- Distributed and Cloud Computing (Elective)
- Web Application Development (Elective)"
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 9 other Bachelors in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be able to study this course, we need to see that you have:
- At least 3 x GCSEs or equivalent that are less than 3 years old, OR
- At least 3 x GCSEs or equivalent, over 3 years old, with an accompanying CV OR
- Applicants may be considered based on a minimum of 12 months of professional work experience evidenced with a CV and Reference.
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 80; or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 36 months.
€8,000 per year - € 1,000 per year early-bird discount (saving up to 3,000)
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.