Pharmacy (Hons) from University of Malaya is based on the following principles:
- The basic training given is broad-based and encompasses all aspects of the pharmacy practice, from pharmaceutical sciences to its application in the field of clinical pharmacy.
- The programme utilises interactive teaching methods and incorporates evidence-based practices in an effort to promote critical thinking and analysis in all the taught disciplines.
- The education provided is dynamic and farsighted to equip the graduates to face current and future challenges.
Students at Pharmacy (Hons) from University of Malaya will gain knowledge in:
- basic communication and thinking skills as well as the benefits of modern communication technology.
- the importance of patient/customer-oriented therapy as well as uses a multi-disciplinary approach to deliver effective and efficient healthcare services.
- Basic Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Drug Action and Discovery
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Pharmacy View 18 other Bachelors in Public Health in Malaysia
- Passed the STPM with at least CGPA 3.80;
- and Obtained at least Grade A in two (2) subjects and Grade A- in one (1) subject at the STPM level with the combination of following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics T/ Mathematics M
- Obtained at least Grade B at the SPM Level in the following subjects: Biology; Chemistry; Physics; Mathematics/Additional Mathematics; English; and Any one (1) from other subject
- and Obtained at least Band 3 in MUET
- and Passed the interview
- and Verified healthy and meet other admission requirements
International40400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 161600 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
- National Fee : RM 15,400
- International Fee : RM 237,700
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.