In order to achieve the above-mentioned objectives, a com prehensive revised syllabus comprising of topics relating to economics, quantitative techniques and business have been included in the three-year, sixsemester module, giving w ider coverage to the course contents, better organisation to enable easier assimilation of the same by the students, and a m ore professional touch to the course. The papers have been redesigned to include more recent changes and developm ents in the concerned subjects.
The Hindustani Music papers at University of Delhi in com puter fundam entals and applications have been redesigned to introduce the student to packages required for statistical analysis and to enable the student to implement the techniques through computers, thus supplem enting the quantitative papers.
- Development of Raga Classification system in Ancient, Medieval and Modern times
- Lectures of the prescribed Ragangas in the modern context
- Lectures and demonstration of comparative study of the Ragas prescribed
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per year during 36 months.
National207 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 207 USD per year during 36 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 37.500 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.