The “Elective course” at the first year and the one at the third year can be replaced by the Stage (Tirocinio) of 12 credits at the third year of the program syllabus.Students of the Electronic Engineering programme at Politecnico di Torino interested in the “Stage” (Tirocinio) must not insert in their educational path the “Elective course” at the first year.
The Second year offers an in depth view of topics in mathematics and physics related to the Information Technologies, and includes basic courses for engineers working in this field, such as Circuit Theory, Computer Science, Applied Electronics and Measurement Techniques.
The third year is focused on different aspects of Electronics, together with topics on Telecommunications and Automation. Courses emphasize aspects of implementation, design and detailed analysis, so that students can either directly enter the job market with a Bachelor degree, or they may continue their education working on their Master degree.
Many courses include both design and measurement laboratories, to show clearly the interaction between mathematical models and experimental reality. Familiarity with these interactions is instrumental in this branch of engineering.The “Final essay” consists in writing a technical-scientific text including topics of the course "Elettronica dei Sistemi Digitali" or "Digital Systems Electronics".
- Electrical circuits and Network Analysis
- Mathematical analysis
- Algorithms and Computers Architecture
- Electronic Circuits
- Mathematical methods for engineers
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 3 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
High school diploma got after at least 12 years of schooling
- High school diploma got after 11 years of schooling + having passed ALL of the exams scheduled in the first academic year at home university
- High school diploma got after 10 years of schooling + having passed ALL of the exams scheduled in the first two academic years at home university
- High school diploma got after 10 or 11 years of schooling + a higher degree obtained in a post-secondary professional institution in a subject relevant to the selected bachelor or having passed one or two preparatory years (Foundation course) to fill the gap. Politecnico di Torino will decide about the eligibility of the Foundation year(s)
International2601 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2601 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.