Through a combination of lectures, seminars, reflective practice and self-directed learning, everything you learn will be put into practice through a wide range of practical, industry-focused exercises and productions.
You will also collaborate with our filmmaking students who will create material which you will have the opportunity to be involved in. You will leave the course with a showreel, headshots and CV.
- Career skills. Secure employment in the creative screen industries with first-hand practical guidance from industry professional tutors.
- High-calibre guest speakers and tutors. Learn from the best ‘Industry guest speakers and masterclasses’.
- Immersive and fast. Complete your course in just two years and start working in the industry sooner
What you will learn
The Screen Acting (Hons) from MetFilm School is divided into six learning themes which focus on a variety of screen acting forms and include collaborative productions with our filmmaking students as well as your own production opportunities.
The themes are all woven into the modular structure of the course. These productions include Short Form, Episodic, Genre, Long Form and your Graduation project.
Our graduates work across the industry as VFX Artists, Directors, TV Assistant Producers, Script Editors, On-Air Producers, Campaign Managers and many more besides.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Story and Script
- Character and performance
- Acting Methods and Techniques
- Behind the Camera
- Screen Business
- Specialist Acting Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Theatre & Dance View 704 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must be 18 years of age, or older, at the start of the course.
- All students must apply via UCAS. UCAS applications must contain a personal statement. Applicants must satisfy the UCAS points of 100 UCAS points – either as predicted grades or completed qualifications. For information on how to apply via UCAS and how this works, please follow the link here.
- In addition to the UCAS application, all BA Screen Acting applicants are requested to submit either their acting showreel or a filmed duologue, as well as to conduct a script-read at interview stage. This needs to be submitted as a web link to an online video and can be included in the UCAS application itself or sent to email@example.com.
- Applicants without a duologue will be considered – we will use other parts of the application to assess your suitability.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.