Combining the strengths of Hong Kong University of Science and Technology’s School of Business and Management, School of Engineering, and School of Science, the cutting-edge BSc Risk Management and Business Intelligence program incorporates a curriculum that caters to market needs with an emphasis on quantitative techniques and business knowledge, encompassing:
- Understanding of risks in financial institutions and other firms, including market risks, credit risks, operational risks, and business risks
- Mathematical models and methods of assessing and minimizing risks
- Data/text mining methods and advanced technologies to analyze and manage the increasingly large volume of business data available for decision-making
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Science
- Computing with Java
- Computing with Excel VBA
- Information Systems
- Business Case Analyses
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Risk Management View 6 other Bachelors in Risk Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Reference Information to Reflect the Intake Quality or Competitiveness for Admission
- Mid 50% Score Range for 2020 Intake: 36 –40 (including bonus points)
International18057 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18057 USD per year during 48 months.
National5430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5430 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.