Environmental Science (Hons) degree at Liverpool Hope University covers various aspects of Environmental Science through an investigation of environmental geosciences (geology, Earth materials, environmental resources and hazard management), biodiversity, ecology, aspects of environmental biology, and human/environment interactions. The degree also looks at environmental challenges such as habitat loss, climate change, resource management, and a range of other key environmental issues.
- Environmental / sustainability consultant
- Nature conservation officer
- Environmental education officer
- Environmental manager
- Careers in local authorities for example a Waste Management or Recycling Officer
- Careers in statutory agencies such as the Environment Agency (EA), the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) and Natural England
- Careers in the environmental charity sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Ecology
- Habitat Management
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Environmental Policy, Planning and Management
- Landscape Assessment
- Geospatial Data Analysis and GIS
- ‘Experiential Learning Block’
- Developmental and Evolutionary Biology
- The Dynamic Earth
- Applied Environmental Geoscience
- Earth Materials
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 363 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply through UCAS
- Application fee
- Full education history
- Your employment history
- Write a personal statement
- English Proficiency
International11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.