About International Management at Ecole de Management de Normandie
The Bachelor in International Management at Ecole de Management de Normandie is based on concrete multidisciplinary teaching and diversified experience in companies (internships, work placements, challenges). It also allows you to acquire a good general knowledge, experience in project management and teamwork in the context of student society life and to build a profile as a middle manager highly valued by large groups and SMEs. It is also possible to continue your studies towards a Master in Management upon graduation.
After the Bachelor in International Management, you will be able to join the Master in Management of EM Normandie or start your middle manager career after 3 years of higher education.
- Top 5 in the Challenges and Moci rankings
- A fast passport to employment
- International experience including a full year with a partner university abroad in BMI 2
- An international and cross-cultural environment
- 1 to 2 semesters abroad in BMI 2, double degree possible with a partner university in BMI 3, courses taught 100% in English in BMI 3
- Intense in-company experiences through internships
- A bespoke path: 5 electives and 1 option to choose from in BMI 3
- The opportunity to enroll in a work-study program in BMI3
- Operational Approach to Marketing
- Ethical Business
- Initiation to the Processing of Statistical Data of the Company
- Second Foreign Language between 9 languages to choose from
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies International Business View 4 other Bachelors in Finance in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is open to students under 22 years old holding or are in the process of validating a non-French Baccalaureate diploma, or equivalent.
- No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 750, IELTS 5, TOEFL 72.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 36 months.
- BMI Year 1: €8,000
- BMI Year 2: €8,000
- BMI Year 3:
1st-year admission: €8,000
3rd-year admission: €9,000
Living costs for Le Havre
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.