Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Deakin is offering a 20% bursary to students with exceptional academic achievements to pay for their university fees and all study costs.
20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score between 70-79.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
Study experience required
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.