Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Sheffield Hallam University awards these scholarships based on a demonstration of your excellent academic achievement and your potential to represent the University as an ambassador.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Transform Together scholarships:
are applied as a tuition fee reduction in your first year of study;
cannot be transferred or deferred to a later start date.
Remember, you can only receive one scholarship or award for each course of study.
You can apply for a Transform Together Scholarship if you:
- have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree course or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University;
- are an international fee-paying student;
- are fully-self financing your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer.
- are able to pay the remainder of your tuition fee and any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- must meet the English and academic requirements for your course.
If you are applying at postgraduate level, you also need to:
- have at least a 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate degree
- be entering postgraduate study for the first time, have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
You cannot apply if you:
- are already enrolled upon the Sheffield Hallam University course for which you are applying for a scholarship
- have previously received a Transform Together Scholarship at the same level of study
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- are applying for a foundation programme
Study experience required
They are currently accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in January. The closing date for applications is 1 November.
There are three steps to your scholarship application.
Apply for your chosen course. You can see all of the courses they offer on their online prospectus. You must have applied for a place on one of our courses before the scholarship application deadline or your application will not be considered.
Submit a Transform Together scholarship application form.
Send your academic transcripts via email.