Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
The scholarship is worth $8,000 maximum fee reduction for your first scholarship year.
Students wishing to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore, or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Meet the admission entry requirements of the program you have applied for. Assessment of eligibility for this scholarship will be undertaken by the Southern Cross admissions team on application to Southern Cross University.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all the requirements for all enrolled units in each Term. Students must be meeting the requirements of the program.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and visa conditions to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Specific countries only are eligible, contact your Regional Manager for more details.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Study experience required
The Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship Application must be submitted with the International Application for Admission form. Successful applicants will be notified in their Offer.