Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Deakin is offering a 20% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
% of the total indicative tuition fee state on your letter of offer.
- Application must be a citizen from South Asian countries*
- Applicant should be residing in South Asia* (as applicable) at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
- Overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- Overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
Study experience required
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.