Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
International Scholarship is available to students in the first year of their three-year Undergraduate Degree.
Northumbria University are delighted to offer the International Scholarship, awarding Undergraduate students* a £3,000 discount in the first year of their three-year Undergraduate Degree.
To be eligible for the Northumbria International Scholarship, you must:
- Be an International student with ‘Overseas’ fee status
- Be domiciled in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria or the Gulf (Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE)
- Be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Be accepted and enrolled on a Full-Time Undergraduate course at the Newcastle Upon Tyne campus, in September
- Meet all individual course requirements
Study experience required
The Northumbria International Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, you do not need to make a separate application