Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Jackson School of International Studies Academic Scholarships offers many scholarships for academic work, study abroad, and internships to both undergraduate and graduate students.
The award amount of the scholarship varies.
- These scholarships are open to the current Jackson School students only
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time for the duration of the award period, including concurrent enrollment through the UW Study Abroad office if studying abroad
- In-state, out-of-state and international students may apply (exceptions noted below)
- The scholarship will be credited toward student’s academic year tuition, unless noted otherwise
- Majority of the scholarships are prioritized for the Juniors and Seniors, unless otherwise noted below. However, Sophomores with a strong track record of academic and professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Study experience required
To apply: Complete the online JSIS Scholarship Application using the ‘Apply’ link on this page. By submitting one application, you will be considered for all scholarships that you meet the eligibility for.
You will need to submit the following:
One-page personal statement.
Unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended.