New students will get to know the Student Services department quickly during Orientation.
As well as peer and faculty support, through Student Services, student can access the following:
- Plan social/volunteer/cultural/informative events for students like Canada Day, Grouse Mountain, Study Permit, ice skating, bowling, clean-up day
- Academic advising for students’ degree pathway
- Advise students about University rules, regulations and policies
- Course registration for students and assist with withdrawal requests
- Advise students on any inquiries they have about the University or Vancouver
- Offer students volunteering opportunities to develop and gain experience through UCW Ambassador Program and our Student Orientation