This Bachelor combined Bachelor degrees in Engineering (Honours) - Business (Professional Engineering Practice) at the University of Technology Sydney is essentially the same as the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Bachelor of Business combined degree except for the additional requirement of two internships and the completion of the professional engineering practice program.
Majors include Electrical Engineering.
The professional engineering practice program is integrated throughout the course.
Career options include a business career applying advanced technology in commercial settings or practice as an engineer where business knowledge helps to ensure success in commercialisation of engineering innovations.
The course provides excellent training for senior management roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Major choice (Business)
- Core subjects (Engineering)
- Core subjects (Business)
- Professional Engineering Practice Program subjects
- Major choice (Engineering)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Business Administration General Engineering & Technology View 34 other Bachelors in Environmental Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- The English proficiency
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 72 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.