At Nursing - RN to BSN from Purdue University Global curriculum includes a strong focus on professional leadership with courses in management, research, emerging trends in health care therapies, health assessment, and community nursing, an emphasis on health promotion, community health, health care information, professional ethics, diversity, and health care management and the development of a portfolio that enables students to demonstrate their professional and practical competencies.
- Registered Nurses
- Critical Care Nurses
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing
- Transcultural Nursing
- Holistic Professional Nursing Practice
- Primary Care in the Ambulatory Setting
- Case Management
- Faith Community Nursing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 162 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Health science programs may require health examinations, including pathology tests and immunization records, to be administered no earlier than 12 months prior to the end date of the externship.
- You must be a high school graduate or possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or other equivalency diploma and pass a criminal background check. You are also encouraged to complete orientation before you start classes.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or state-specific equivalency diploma
- Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent must be presented to the University.
- Prior to starting an academic program, you may be required to take an entrance examination.
International18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 315 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 315 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.