Why choose this User Experience Design (Hons) at the University of the Arts London (UAL)
- You will discover the significant role design has in crafting the digital interfaces, platforms and emerging technologies that impact our daily lives.
- Learn to specialise in the use of a various techniques, methods and materials that enable you to be a hands-on creative practitioner and maker.
- You will build interfaces using prototyping tools and web technologies, master and manipulate data with code and create sensor-driven interactive environments and artefacts.
- You will be encouraged to develop as an individual and practitioner through challenging briefs and contact with highly skilled staff, numerous visiting lecturers and industry partners.
- Throughout the course you will develop a rigorous foundation of knowledge and critical analysis skills that enable you to contribute to debates on contemporary issues in design and wider fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Visualisation and Typography
- Animation and Coding for the Web
- Contextual & Theoretical Studies
- Interactive Data Visualisation Studio
- UX/UI Studio
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
However this course will consider applications after that date, subject to places being available.
DisciplinesDesign User Experience Design View 632 other Bachelors in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
80 UCAS tariff points, which can be made up of one or a combination of the following accepted full level 3 qualifications:
- A Levels at grade C or above (preferred subjects include: English; History; Media; Business; Art and Design, or other subjects within Social Sciences)
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Merit, Merit, Pass at BTEC Extended Diploma (preferred subjects: Art and Design, IT & Computing)
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- Access to Higher Education Diploma (preferred subject: Digital and Creative Media, Film and Production, Computing)
- OR equivalent EU/International qualifications, such as International Baccalaureate Diploma at 24 points minimum
And 3 GCSE passes at grade 4 or above (grade A*-C).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23610 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23610 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.