We are a community of designers, educators and students who are interested in exploring what it means to be a contemporary graphic designer. We believe that graphic design has a role in the broader fields and landscape of contemporary life, both locally and globally. Our aim at the Graphic Design (Hons) program at the University of the Arts London (UAL) is to empower you to be a proactive practitioner with the ability to make change.
What to expect
- Projects ranging from the commercial to the more experimental
- To engage with the principles of social, political, and design industry debates
- To develop a deep understanding of core graphic design skills through workshops in typography, type design, layout and photography
- To develop a personal practice which works with content and audiences which are important to you
- To put social engagement at the heart of your work and face socially responsible creative challenges
- To work on producing, promoting and delivering public events as a way of showing work at the end of projects
- A series of key ideas lectures. These will introduce important questions and theories that underpin contemporary art and design
- Course tutors from a range of different disciplines, including artists, designers and filmmakers.
- To work with design and advertising agencies with established links to Camberwell.
- To have access to Camberwell's shared workshops that include printmaking, photography, film, moving image, digital, plastic, ceramics, wood and metalwork.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What is Graphic Design
- Primary research
- Audience and visibility
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 260 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The standard minimum entry requirements for this course are one or a combination of the following qualifications:
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Level 3 or 4)
- 2 A Levels at grade C or above
- Merit, Pass, Pass (MPP) at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Pass at UAL Extended Diploma
- Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Or equivalent EU/International qualifications, such as International Baccalaureate Diploma
- And 3 GCSE passes at grade 4 or above (grade A*-C)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22920 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.