Students from this Veterinary Technology program at Michigan State University learn care and handling of animals, basic principles of normal and abnormal life processes, and routine laboratory and clinical procedures.
Key components of the program include courses on anatomy, physiology, nutrition, animal diseases, veterinary nursing and laboratory procedures.
- Veterinary technicians
- Biomedical research assistants
- Practice managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organismal and Population Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Organismal and Population Biology Laboratory
- General Chemistry
- Veterinary Medical Terminology
- Veterinary Comparative Nutrition
- Comparative Anatomy for Veterinary Technicians
- Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians
- Hospital Procedures and Communication
- Veterinary Technology Careers and Professional Development
- Small Animal Nursing Skills
- Large Animal and Laboratory Animal Nursing Care Techniques
- Hematology and Immunology for Veterinarian Technicians
- Clinical Pathology Laboratory for Veterinarian Technicians
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine View 55 other Masters in Veterinary Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.