There are two degree programs in studio art for undergraduate students. The bachelor of arts in Studio Art from Michigan State University is a liberal arts program. The bachelor of fine arts in studio art is a professional program for students who anticipate careers in the practice of art or design or plan on graduate study in those fields.
- Social media coordinators
- Graphic designers
- Creative arts facilitators
- Web designers
- Art directors and marketing coordinators
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Electronic Art and Intermedia
- Graphic Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Graphic Design View 634 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International43522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43522 USD per year during 48 months.
National42022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42022 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State15436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15436 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.