Environmental Geography graduates from Michigan State University describe, analyze and explain the arrangement of Earth’s physical features, including atmospheric, terrestrial and marine components, and how they work together. Emphasis is placed on how these forces influence humans and how humans may be altering the natural environment.
- Teachers and educators
- Environmental advisers
- Natural resource managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Human Geography
- World Regional Geography
- Geography of the United States and Canada
- Geography of Michigan and the Great Lakes Region
- Geography of Latin America
- Geography of Europe
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Environmental Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.