Early Care and Education program from Michigan State University provides instruction in parent–child relations, parenting practices, special needs of children, parental and environmental influences on child development, caregiver–child interactions, external support services and related public policy issues.
- Preschool teachers
- Directors or lead teachers in child development centers
- Educational advisers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Child Development (ages 0-3)
- Child Development (ages 4-8)
- Professional Development in Early Care and Education
- Child Guidance and Classroom Environments
- Health, Safety and Nutrition in Early Care and Education
- Development of Curriculum for Children (ages 0-3)
- Development of Curriculum for Children (ages 4-8)
- Assessment and Observations in Early Care and Education
- Understanding and Adapting for Developmental Differences in Early Care and Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Sociology Early Childhood Education View 1354 other Masters in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.