Public accountants are involved in auditing, planning and providing specialized advice on business problems.
Managerial Accounting graduates from Michigan State University are responsible for generating the information needed to plan and control a company's operations.
Governmental accountants review financial documentation, such as audits of tax accounts, for the government and its taxpayers.
The program is Michigan's largest educator of certified public accountants and is endorsed by the Institute of Management Accountants.
- Accounting associates
- Assurance associates
- Tax accountants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Preparing for an Accounting Career
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Federal Income Tax Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting View 1580 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
- Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee (drawn on U.S. funds) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or an electronic check.
International42226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42226 USD per year during 48 months.
National40726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40726 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14914 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.