Native American Studies from Dartmouth College strives to develop interdisciplinary teaching and research and increase understanding of the historical experiences, cultural traditions and innovations, and political status of Indian peoples in the United States and Canada.
Students at Native American Studies from Dartmouth College will:
- take on the burdens unfairly laid before them and to work towards a better, healthier, and more just society
- build upon their individual experiences and understandings in a shared learning environment.
- Ancient Native Americans
- 20th Century Native American History
- Native Peoples in a Changing Global Environment
- Native American Life
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early Decision deadline is November 1.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History American Studies View 2382 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Secondary School Report with Transcript, School Profile, and Counselor Evaluation
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- English Proficiency
- Peer Recommendation
International58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 48 months.
National58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hanover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.