Job opportunities for CT and MRI technologists, sonographers and therapists exist in hospitals, surgical centers, clinics, physician offices and other healthcare facilities.
Graduates of the Computed Tomography concentrations will be able to:
- Effectively utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills when performing computed tomography procedures.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form with patients, families and members of the health care team.
- Perform Computed Tomography procedures successfully and consistent with entry-level requirements of a registered CT technologist.Successfully perform computed tomography procedures.
- Determine the value of professional growth and development and to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Radiologic and Imaging Sciences major comprising the following concentrations:
- The Computed Tomography concentration uses specialized x-ray equipment to create sectional images of the human body.
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonography concentration uses medical ultrasound (high frequency sound waves that produce images of internal structures) to diagnose a variety of conditions and diseases, as well as monitor fetal development.
- The Magnetic Resonance Imaging concentration uses a powerful magnet, radio waves, and computers to create sectional images of the human body.
- The Radiation Therapy concentration uses specialized high energy treatment units to administer therapeutic doses of radiation to cancer patients.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National: Feb. 1 - Application Deadline for Merit Scholarship Consideration
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2440 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- New first-year applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university (comparable to the completion of senior high school in the U.S.). A student who has previously enrolled in a post-secondary (higher education) institution is required to apply as a transfer student.
- First-year undergraduate applicants should meet the minimum requirement of GPA 2.5 on a U.S. 4.0 scale.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21578 USD per year during 48 months.
National21578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21578 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12471 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12471 USD per year during 48 months.
Online: $14,500 (based on transfer credits)
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.