The Engineering Physics curriculum offered by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is designed to prepare students for a wide variety of technical and professional careers, including graduate study in physics or a closely allied field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Thinking About Physics
- College Physics: Mech & Heat
- College Physics: E&M & Modern
- Physics Careers
- Physics Made Easy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1253 other Masters in Physics in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International40146 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40146 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34798 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17348 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.