Molecular and Cellular Biology students offered by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign will also acquire a strong background in chemistry, math and physical sciences. After completion of the core curriculum in MCB, students may complete the required advanced course work by taking a variety of MCB courses or by selecting a more focused group of courses in any of the following areas: biochemistry, cells and tissues, developmental biology, infection and immunity, microbiology, genetics, neurobiology and physiology. The MCB Advising Program (MAP) staff is available to help students plan their combination of advanced courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Microbiology
- Intro Microbiology Laboratory
- Molec & Cellular Basis of Life
- Molec & Cellular Laboratory
- Society and the Brain
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 213 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International37098 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37098 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34708 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17258 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.