We empower future innovators to solve global energy and environmental challenges. Enroll now in the Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering BSc program offered at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts!
Assess, adapt and create energy and environmental systems from a technological, economic, ecological and social perspective.
Study in a multicultural environment with students from all over the world and take part in an exchange program.
Specialize in energy systems to develop integrated, holistic solutions for renewable, affordable, and carbon-neutral energy systems.
Practical Focus and flexibility
Work closely together with companies throughout the program. Choose between part-time and fill-time studies after each semester.
Specialize in environmental systems to manage sustainably resources and waste for preserving nature, the health and welfare of human beings.
Set your foundation for a career in a broad range of organizations and enterprises with an energy and environment-focused mission.
Fields of activity:
- Energy- and sustainability management
- Product or project management
- Business development
- Research and development
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Electrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Higher secondary education certificate that qualifies for studies at university level in the country of origin and a satisfactory completion of the Math assessment test
- At least 1 year of work experience in relevant field. As an alternative, missing experience is to be gained by attending a tailor made technical training and/or an internship – working in a company:
- The Technical Training is offered during the summer between early July and end of August, typically to be taken prior to the beginning of the first semester.
- Internship – working in a company – typically to be taken prior or after the first year of study.
International1534 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 767 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National1534 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 767 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Lucerne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.