Prepare for a career providing effective and inclusive services to communities. The Health and Community Services program is offered at University of Victoria, British Columbia.
Areas of focus
- Disability Studies
- Global Health
- Indigenous Peoples’ Health
- Health Administrator
- Health Advocate
- Health Educator
- Health Planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthy Sexuality
- Determinants of Health and Population Health Promotion
- Health Program Planning and Program Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Health Health Sciences View 10 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
If you are a transfer student, you can apply directly to the Faculty of Human and Social Development and select the Health and Community Services program as your major when you submit your application to UVic.
- High school students and graduates can apply to the Faculty of Social Sciences and transfer into this program after one or more years of study at UVic.
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency to attend UVic. Your transcripts are enough to prove proficiency if you've studied full-time in an academic program at the high school or post-secondary level within Canada for at least four years, and all of your instruction was in English.
International25860 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25860 CAD per year during 48 months.
National5810 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5810 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.