Are You Interested in Communication in Diverse Cultural Environments?
The Communication Studies - Intercultural Communication program at Southern Illinois University will help you prepare for the global future.
- Explore communication in a mix of cultures
- Develop a well-rounded appreciation for differences of race, ethnicity, class, and gender
- Study the impact of global media on the world economy
- Learn practical skills for success in understanding others
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Speaking with Confidence: Overcoming Communication Apprehension
- Performing Culture
- Public Speaking
- Communication Skills in the Global Workplace
- Small-Group Communication
- Business and Professional Communication
- Public Relations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Communication Sciences Public Relations View 1858 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Choose from our more than 200 undergraduate programs (Majors) in eight different colleges. Determine if you meet our minimum requirements to a Bachelor's (undergraduate) program for:
- freshmen - fewer than 26 college credits
- transfer - more than 26 college credits
- Transcripts from high school and/or college
A financial statement - showing a minimum of $40,000 within the last 6 months
No SAT is required for admission, unless you want to apply for a merit scholarship award (minimum SAT score required)
International1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1416 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1416 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.