The Ecology and Evolution program of University of Toronto offers career opportunities that include teaching; governmental research in areas such as environmental problems, natural resources, wildlife management, conservation, pollution and pest control; business and industry, including biological supply companies, pharmaceuticals, food and dairy industries and biotechnology; medical, dental and related fields including physiological or microbiological research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Evolution and Evolutionary Genetics
- Diversity of Organisms
- Chemical Principles
- Differential Calculus for Life Sciences
- Latin and Greek in Scientific Terminology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEcology View 35 other Masters in Ecology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants are required to present a senior level/Grade 12 English course for admission consideration
- An International Baccalaureate Diploma, including English HL or SL is required for admission
- English is the language of instruction and examination at U of T, and success in our degree programs requires a high level of English language proficiency
International57020 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57020 CAD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National6100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6100 CAD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.