Learn about the chemical and physical properties of rocks and minerals. Examine the evolution of the solid Earth, oceans and atmosphere. Learn about environmental and biological change over time. The Earth Sciences program is offered at University of Victoria, British Columbia.
- Environmental geoscientist
- Exploration geologist (oil and gas, mineral and water resources)
- Geological consultant
- Oceans and Atmosphere
- The Dynamic Earth
- Earth System Evolution
- Earth Science Field School
- Advanced Field Geology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Environmental Sciences View 185 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply to the Faculty of Science as a high school student or a transfer student from another post-secondary institution.
- You can declare this program as your major after one or more years of full-time study.
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency to attend UVic. Your transcripts are enough to prove proficiency if you've studied full-time in an academic program at the high school or post-secondary level within Canada for at least four years, and all of your instruction was in English.
International25860 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25860 CAD per year during 48 months.
National5810 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5810 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.