Every organization of any size and type depends on and needs managers, including, as examples, the small corner store, department stores, accounting firms, healthcare centers, manufacturing firms or a business-to-business type of organization.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to human resource-related business problems.
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to business concerns in global markets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership principles and theories.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Dynamics of Leadership
- Learning to Lead
- Individual and Group Behavior in Organizations
- Project Management
- Global Business Management
- Business Consulting and Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National: Feb. 1 - Application Deadline for Merit Scholarship Consideration
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 2238 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kent State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- New first-year applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university (comparable to the completion of senior high school in the U.S.). A student who has previously enrolled in a post-secondary (higher education) institution is required to apply as a transfer student.
- First-year undergraduate applicants should meet the minimum requirement of GPA 2.5 on a U.S. 4.0 scale.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21578 USD per year during 48 months.
National21578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21578 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12471 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12471 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.