Students learn drafting, materials testing, robotics applications and computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software for design and design documentation.
- The General concentration includes coursework in microprocessors and robotics, manufacturing processes, computer-aided tool design and professional ethics.
- The Mechatronics concentration is cross-disciplinary and provides students with skills in electrical and electronic devices, hydraulics and pneumatics and programmable logic controllers
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge, techniques, skills and modem tools of mathematics, science, engineering and technology to solve mechanical engineering technology problems that require limited application of principles but extensive practical knowledge.
- Design solutions for well-defined mechanical engineering technology problems and assist with the design of systems, components or processes for solving broad mechanical engineering technology problems.
- Apply written, oral and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments, and proficiently use technical reference material.
- Conduct standard tests, measurements and experiments and analyze and interpret the results.
- Function effectively as a member of a technical team.
- Understand and commit to address professional and ethical responsibilities, including a respect for diversity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microprocessors and Robotics
- Engineering Technology Design Project
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer-aided Design
- Manufacturing Processes
- Properties of Materials
- Fluid Power
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National: Feb. 1 - Application Deadline for Merit Scholarship Consideration
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 389 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- New first-year applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university (comparable to the completion of senior high school in the U.S.). A student who has previously enrolled in a post-secondary (higher education) institution is required to apply as a transfer student.
- First-year undergraduate applicants should meet the minimum requirement of GPA 2.5 on a U.S. 4.0 scale.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21578 USD per year during 48 months.
National21578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21578 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12471 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12471 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.