During your studies, your learning will enable you to meet the seven interconnecting Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Registered Nurse standards for practice, which include the capacity to:
- Think critically and analyse nursing practice
- Engage in therapeutic and professional relationships
- Maintain the capability for practice
- Comprehensively conduct assessments
- Develop a plan for nursing practice
- Provide safe, appropriate and responsive quality nursing practice
- Evaluate outcomes to inform nursing practice.
Your career after the Nursing degree from University of South AustraliaRegistered Nurses are at the forefront of healthcare, with their contribution to patient care imperative for the wellbeing of today's society. UniSA nursing graduates can work in a wide variety of healthcare settings, such as:
- primary health and community support services
- aged and rehabilitative care
- home care
- drug and alcohol treatment centres
- community health organisations
- mental health services
- international aid agencies
- corrections facilities
- Being a Health Professional
- Human Body
- Global and National Health
- First Peoples' Health
Health of Older People
Health of Adults
- Scientific Basis of Clinical Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no closing date for submitting your application however the admissions process takes between one and three weeks.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 77 other Bachelors in Nursing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS CODE: 024218F
- Meet any prerequisite requirements with a minimum grade of C- or equivalent
- Qualify for the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE), and achieved a competitive Selection Rank (ATAR), or
- Complete secondary qualifications equivalent to SACE, or
- Complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points
- Applicants who have not achieved the Selection Rank required for automatic selection may be selected for any remaining places based on the grades of their year 12 subjects.
- Higher education study
- Complete or partly complete a recognised higher education program at a recognised higher education institution, or
- Complete at least four Open Universities Australia (OUA) courses at undergraduate level or above
International34300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34300 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.