We are the masters of power and energy and light and systems that can turn science fiction into living, breathing science. We are the force that connects people and technologies with elegant devices that fit in the palm of your hand and colossal systems that are beyond imagination. We are the spark, the energy, and the catalyst - the generators of ideas, champions of possibility, and the fuel for change to help shape a better world for all. Is that magic? Almost. And we'd love to show you how it works.
The Electrical Engineering concentration covers a broad range of electrical engineering subdiscplines and allows a student to focus on their particular area of interest using technical electives.
The Lasers and Optical Engineering concentration focuses on optics and waves, optical electronics, optical information processing, and communications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Engineering Concentration
- Lasers and Optical Engineering Concentration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 545 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.