Electrical and electronic engineering underpins generation, distribution and application of electrical energy. It is also crucial in the design and control of electrical and electronic devices and systems to power and automate modern living and to improve quality of life for individuals and communities.
In the Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Honours) - Management program from RMIT University you will have a wide range of options to specialise in various sub-areas of electrical and electronic engineering, including:
- generation, distribution and conversion of electrical energy
- control systems
- analogue and digital electronics
- power electronics and drives
- communications and network engineering
- computer engineering and embedded systems
- audio signal processing
- image processing
- biomedical signal processing
- sensors and measurement technologies
- biomedical electronics and engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering graduates design and make electrical and electronic products, or install and maintain systems for businesses.
- Universities and governments also require engineers to maintain and improve their electrical and electronic technologies.
- Other roles exist in power plants, auto-electronics for the car industry, defence and research.
- You could also choose to run your own business, delivering services in your chosen specialisation.
- You'll gain a business qualification that will help to move you quickly into management roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting in Organisations and Society
- Engineering Computing
- Circuit Theory
- Electrical Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Mathematics
The Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) (Honours)/Bachelor of Business (Management) is fully accredited by Engineers Australia.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
- 120 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 53 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 0100715
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent senior secondary school qualification) with a minimum 70% average (check calculator below).
- Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post-secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
- Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45408 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45408 AUD per year during 60 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth supported places
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.