Key facts of the Spanish with a concentration in Latin American Studies programme offered by University of Texas Arlington
- Learning other languages has always formed a critical part of a well-rounded education. In today's global economy, the ability to communicate in languages other than one's own has become an increasingly valuable asset sought after by employers across the public and private sectors.
- Our substantive programs prepare students for success in an increasingly interconnected world, in fields such as the language services industry—interpreting, localization, and translation; education; research; writing, publishing, and the media; health, legal, and social services; business; government; international relations; the cultural heritage sector—museums, libraries, and archives.
- Ultimately, these aims contribute to the development of well-rounded and well-informed 21st-century global citizens who are not only able to communicate and interact with others locally, nationally, and internationally, but who are also able to reflect on the world and themselves through the lens of other languages and cultures.
- English as a foreign language teacher
- International development worker
- Broadcast Journalist
- Logistics and Distribution Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Spain and Portugal
- Latin American History: Origins Through Independence
- Latin American History: Post-independence to the Present
- International Trade
- International Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 1873 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.