Electrical Engineering is a broad field that includes power systems, control systems, microelectronics and nanoelectronics, microprocessors and computer networks, telecommunications (wire, wireless, satellite and fiber optic), remote sensing, signal processing, neural networks, medical devices, optics (electro-optics, optoelectronics and photonics) and other emerging technologies.
Electrical engineers must be prepared to apply fundamental concepts in the applications of new technologies and to contribute to the growth of these technologies. They must also have the skills to communicate their ideas and to manage projects within a schedule and budget. Because of the broad nature of the field, electrical engineers are involved in a wide range of engineering design projects and must be able to employ knowledge from other disciplines in electrical engineering designs. They must also be prepared to support engineers in other disciplines.
The Electrical Engineering program at the The University of Texas at Arlington is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET. Enrollment and graduation data for the ABET-accredited Bachelor of Science program in Electrical Engineering can be found.
- Differential Equations & Linear Algebra
- Chemistry for Engineers
- Mathematical Foundations of Electrical Engineering
- Embedded System Programming
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Freshman Practicum
- Circuit Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 142 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.