In third year of the Marketing (Applied) program at RMIT University you will undertake an 8- to 12-month work placement. By being immersed in your field, you can apply your knowledge to real challenges, deepen your understanding of your discipline, and be introduced to real world performance and workplace expectations.
Businesses increasingly require graduates with a new set of marketing skills as they move from traditional to digital marketing strategies. Our commitment to offering a practical, industry-connected education will ensure you are up to speed with current and emerging industry trends.
Recent RMIT marketing degree graduates are working in industries as diverse as telecommunications, automotive, logistics, retail, property, e-commerce and marketing, in roles that span digital marketing and social media, customer and business analytics, sales and marketing campaign development. Some of our alumni include:
- Graduate Management Trainee - L'Oréal
- Digital Product Specialist - Telstra
- Customer Analytics & Social Care - GM Holden
- Location Intelligence Professional - Pitney Bowes
The Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (Applied) is an AMI Accredited Course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting in Organisations and Society
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Principles
- Prices and Markets
- Business Information Systems
- Buyer Behaviour
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 47 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 063201C
- This program targets high performing students and selection is based on high academic merit.
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 or an equivalent senior secondary school qualification with a minimum average of 75%
- Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
International36480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36480 AUD per year during 48 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth supported places
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.