The course focuses on the legal and political structure of Spain and provides you with expertise in Spanish law.
- You'll spend your third year abroad studying in the law faculty of a partner university in Spain, developing both your legal knowledge and your language skills. Returning to Sheffield for your final year, you choose from a wide range of optional modules to complete your studies.
- This Law (with Spanish Law) programme at University of Sheffield is recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Bar Standards Board as Qualifying Law Degrees for the purposes of satisfying the academic stage of training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Law and Justice
- Criminal Law and Justice
- Law of Obligations (Contract, Torts & Restitution)
- Property Law (Land Law, Equity and Trusts)
- Public Law in the UK and the EU
- Spanish Legal Language
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Language Studies Languages View 96 other Bachelors in European Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels + additional qualifications | ABB, including Spanish + B in a relevant EPQ
- International Baccalaureate | 34, 5 in Higher Level Spanish
- BTEC | DDD in a relevant subject (Applied Law, Applied Science, Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship or Personal and Business Finance) + an appropriate Spanish language qualification
- Scottish Highers + 1 Advanced Higher | AAABB + B in Spanish
- Welsh Baccalaureate + 2 A Levels | B + AA, including Spanish
- Access to HE Diploma | 60 credits overall in a relevant subject with Distinctions in 36 Level 3 credits and Merits in 9 Level 3 credits. Evidence of language ability also required, typically in the form of an A-level in Spanish
- Mature students - explore other routes for mature students
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.