By studying this History programme at the University of London, you will:
- expand your knowledge and understanding of the past.
- reflect on the diversity of past human experience
- explore a range of interpretations, theories and approaches that historians have adopted and tested over time.
- cultivate skills that are highly valued by employers, such as the ability to think critically, assess evidence and express ideas with precision.
Studying history will equip you with a broad range of skills, such as critical thinking and persuasive writing. These skills are transferable across many different careers. History graduates go on to pursue careers in fields including advertising, journalism, teaching and museum curation.
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and meanings
- State, society and the individual in the non-western world
- British social and economic history 1945-97
- The camera never lies: film, photography and history in the twentieth century
- The Magna Carta and it's legacy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 27 other Masters in History in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For access to the BA History degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Age 17+ by 30 November in the year of registration.
- Satisfy our General Entrance Requirements.
International13942 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13942 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA13942 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13942 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.