Engineers in this field work with instrumentation, sensors and real time computer systems to control movement, respond to sensors, optimise processes, monitor systems and detect faults. They may design aircraft avionics for autonomous drones, build robots for industry or medical applications, develop systems based on smartphones, help robots understand human behaviour, or be involved in the development, design and operation of processes and production lines needed to make consumer products.
Outcomes of the Robotics and Mechatronics engineering (Honours) program at Monash University
You could work in:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computing for engineers
- Engineering mathematics
- Engineering design: Lighter, faster, stronger
- Engineering design: Cleaner, safer, smarter
- Engineering mobile apps
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- For Domestic students there are also late and very late application periods.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 33 other Bachelors in Artificial Intelligence in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 001722B
- All Monash undergraduate courses require you to have successfully completed a minimum of an Australian Year 12 qualification (or equivalent) and achieve the required academic entry score. Most Monash faculties generally use your most recent studies for admission however other guidelines may apply where your prior qualification may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 48 months.
National37900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 AUD per year during 48 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.