The Environmental Engineering (Honours) program at Monash University involves the implementation and management of solutions that are in harmony with the principles of sustainable development. It is concerned with reducing energy and minimising waste, while providing the community with opportunities to grow. Demand is on the rise for Engineering graduates with environmental expertise. This is your chance to stand out from the crowd, and make a difference for the generations to come.
As an environmental engineer you will have the opportunity to directly address the impact of human activity, and protect our natural world. Whether you're passionate about climate change, air pollution or water supply systems, your passion can now become your livelihood.
A career as an environmental engineer is broad and far-reaching. Organisations employing environmental engineers include the following:
- engineering consulting firms
- private agencies that supply drinking water and treat wastewater
- companies that treat and dispose of hazardous waste
- organisations helping to account for carbon and implementing low carbon solutions
- government agencies regulating environmental issues
- universities that teach and conduct sustainability research
- International agencies that aid developing nations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials for energy and sustainability
- Physics for engineering
- Discrete mathematics for computer science
- Natural resources engineering
- Mechanics of fluids
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- For Domestic students there are also late and very late application periods.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 35 other Bachelors in Environmental Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 001722B
- All Monash undergraduate courses require you to have successfully completed a minimum of an Australian Year 12 qualification (or equivalent) and achieve the required academic entry score. Most Monash faculties generally use your most recent studies for admission however other guidelines may apply where your prior qualification may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 48 months.
National37900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 AUD per year during 48 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.