The Bachelor combined Bachelor degrees in Engineering (Honours) - Business at the University of Technology Sydney allows students to complete the core and major components of both the engineering and business degrees, producing engineers with skills in commercialisation of technology innovation and business graduates with professional-level competency in technology use.
Students learn how engineering and business fit together, how to manage technology and innovation, and how to commercialise engineering innovations.
For graduates choosing to practise as engineers, the business knowledge gained in this course will prove invaluable in providing a sound foundation for entrepreneurial initiatives and the commercialisation of engineering innovations.
This combined degree can be completed in less time than would be required to complete the two degrees separately.
Career options include working in a business career applying advanced technology in commercial settings or practising as an engineer where business knowledge helps to ensure success in commercialisation of engineering innovations.
The course provides excellent training for senior management roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The engineering major is selected at the time of admission; however, it is possible to apply to change major at a later date.
- Students selecting the flexible major should decide by the end of the first year of full-time study whether to transfer to a designated major or continue with the flexible program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Business Administration General Engineering & Technology View 313 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- English proficiency
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46494 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 60 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.