There is a strong interrelation between the progress of engineering and developments in science and a demonstrated need for professionals with a strong understanding and experience in both areas.
Students also have the option of undertaking honours in science.
The combined Bachelor degrees in Engineering (Honours) - Science (Professional Engineering Practice) at the University of Technology Sydney aims to develop in students valuable skills highly prized by employers, including the technological expertise to understand scientific problems and the design skills to implement solutions.
Career options depend on the majors and subjects chosen. Options include research, design and development, and scientific management. Graduates work in industry or government, in areas such as biotechnology, communications, energy and resource exploration, environmental protection, medical technology, molecular biology and materials technology, nanotechnology and transportation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Engineering Practice Program subjects
- Major choice (Science)
- Major choice (Engineering)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 72 months
- 144 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Natural Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 323 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- The English proficiency
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 72 months.
- All offers made to domestic undergraduate students will be for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.