Management with Marketing (Hons) Including Placement Year at University of Bath is a flexible degree with optional units to choose from in Years 2 and 4. In your first year, you’ll study with Management and International Management students. You’ll benefit from learning in a diverse class with students who have different backgrounds and ambitions.
You’ll study core subjects like marketing, finance, organisational behaviour, international business and operations management, giving you context for the rest of the course.
Develop your marketing knowledge by studying areas like brand management, consumer psychology and strategic marketing communications. Customise your studies with optional units, allowing you to explore areas like business law, emerging markets and supply management.
Marketing placement year
Apply your skills and knowledge on a placement year. You’ll gain a competitive advantage in the job market with this valuable experience.
Grow your marketing expertise with specialist units and options. You’ll develop a product from a brief, prototype it and plan a launch. These skills will help you excel in a professional marketing role.
Professional Development Programme
Prepare for the career you want with our Professional Development Programme (PDP). PDP includes training and workshops to improve your skills in areas like:
- writing CVs and applications
- job interviews
- aptitude tests
PDP will also help you find a relevant work placement and make the most of your time there.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Business Context
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Economics
- Principles of Organisational Behaviour
- International Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- Operations Management
- Managing People
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing View 1284 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We consider a range of factors when assessing your application for this course, including your previous academic performance (such as GCSEs), your personal statement, your predicted grades and the combination of subjects you study at A level (or equivalent).
- Your personal statement needs to create a strong impression as part of your university application. It's your opportunity to say why you want to study your chosen course, and what skills, experiences and achievements you have that will make you a successful student. A competitive statement will reflect on books or articles you may have read or any work experience you may have undertaken. When describing relevant experiences, you should demonstrate what you have learnt and how they are relevant to marketing or your future career.
- Your entry qualifications should demonstrate a breadth of study through subjects that show both essay-writing and numerical skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.