Accounting and finance professionals are important to almost all functions of business. Learn to use your numerical abilities in a practical way.
Your first year includes fundamentals in accounting, finance and economics. You will also develop your skills in topics like law, maths, statistics and computing.
Build on Year 1 with more advanced core accounting and finance units. You’ll also study company law and choose from a range of options in business subjects.
In your final year at University of Bath , optional units will allow you to continue to specialise in accounting and finance and pursue interests in other business areas. You can also apply for our International Academic Exchange programme. You’ll gain international exposure by spending a semester studying abroad at a partner business school.
Prepare for your future
95% of our Accounting and Finance (Hons) graduates are employed or studying 15 months after finishing the course. The average salary after this time for business, management, accounting and finance graduates is £31,000 - that's £7,000 higher than the national average (Discover Uni, 2021).
Recent employers include Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, PwC and Royal Bank of Scotland.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Principles of finance
- Contemporary issues in accounting and finance practice
- Intermediate management accounting
- Advanced corporate finance
- Empirical finance
- Plus optional units
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 500 other Bachelors in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bath and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your application, especially your personal statement, should explain your motivation for choosing this degree and any relevant non-academic interests and achievements. This should include evidence of topics or issues that have particularly interested you through work, projects or other experience.
- You will need a strong performance in Mathematics as part of your entry qualifications.
- We know that the context in which you are studying can have an impact on your ability to perform your best in exams and coursework, or limit which subjects or qualifications you are able to study at your school or college.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.